Getting Started


  I'm looking forward to cycling in 2012 there are some big plans - which may or may not happen... 

Easter Cycle Tour with Carol
April 21st: 300km "Plains" Audax, from South of Stockport
May 12th: 400km "Severn Across" from Chalfont St. Peter
June 16th/17th: C2C2C, Redcar to Arnside to Redcar - IBWFCC Team Event
June 21st: Alpe d'Huez with Suzanne
June 23rd: Col du Galibier with Suzanne
June 30th / July 1st: Dunwich Dynamo with Adam
July 7th: Halo Velo, all the churches in the Stokesley Deanery
July 28th/29th: 600km "Three Coasts 600" from West of Halifax
August / September - a 200km ride

By completing a series of rides... 200km, 300km, 400km and 600km, I will be able to get a cloth badge which identifies me as a "Super Randonneur".  I'm looking forward to sewing that onto my Carradice Barley next to the End-to-End badge already sewn on - sad, but true.

Labels: